THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER New mothers and fathers will find much-needed relief and insight in this perceptive and outrageously funny account of what it truly means when you bring home your very own bundle of joy...
Jenny McCarthy's hilarious, no-holds-barred personality has made her an instantly recognizable TV personality and a bestselling author. In Baby Laughs she examines the full range of challenges that new mothers anf fathers face, including: - The humiliations of postnatal "numbing spray," Tucks medicated pads, and adult diapers; jelly belly, balding, and gum disease; and becoming a "five-foot puke rag" for the baby
- Heart-stopping terrors, such as baby manicures, breathing checks, and burp failures
- Inadequacies, such as lullaby illiteracy and the need for a "heavy rotation" of toys, videos, and mobiles
- Daddy antics, such as infant wrestling, home-movie mania, sleeping like a log, and expecting sex
- Dueling grandmas, germ-ridden guests, Olympic-class competitive mommies, anorexic pets
- And much more... The joys of parenting are endless, but so are the worruies and the advice. Baby Laughs is the perfect companion for anyone trying to raise the next president, those just trying to get to the next naptime, and anyone who was ever in diapers.
Download Baby Laughs (9780452287198).pdf, available at noregret-themovie.com for free.
- Mccarthy Jenny
- Paperback | 211 pages
- 135.13 x 204.22 x 12.95mm | 195.04g
- Publication date
- 04 Apr 2006
- Plume Books
- Publication City/Country
- United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- Illustrations note
- Illustrations, unspecified
- Bestsellers rank